Flatcraft
Thanks For Visiting The Forum! happy
If you would like to post a topic you should Register! It's awesome.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Flatcraft
Thanks For Visiting The Forum! happy
If you would like to post a topic you should Register! It's awesome.
Flatcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where do I download munecave

3 posters

Go down

where do I download munecave Empty where do I download munecave

Post by twibble Fri 27 Jan - 19:13

I cant find where to download munecave if its even out for download yet I went to the other website and when I go to the download tab there is nothing to download/?? please help me!

twibble

Back to top Go down

where do I download munecave Empty Re: where do I download munecave

Post by Baydude98 Sat 28 Jan - 14:36

Munecave isn't available yet. I would very much like it to be, but I am not in control of it. But when it comes out, I can guarantee it will be a helluva lot of fun happy. I'd say Munecave Alpha should be out by February this year.
Baydude98
Baydude98

Back to top Go down

Post by okok111 Fri 2 Mar - 3:11

You said Feb Baydude. -_- You're nearly as bad as the kag developers :O Can you at least persuade Linus/geekyme to let us have a pre-release? If there is ANY way at ALL i can help, DO tell me, i want this out as much as i want zombies in kag.

okok111

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydude98 Sun 4 Mar - 20:24

Trust me: I want this to be out as well. Linus just doesn't think it's ready yet. I entirely disagree, of course. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to talk to him in quite a while. Whether he likes it or not, I will make sure it is out by the end of April.
Baydude98
Baydude98

Back to top Go down

Post by twibble Thu 14 Jun - 20:42

Baydude98 wrote:Trust me: I want this to be out as well. Linus just doesn't think it's ready yet. I entirely disagree, of course. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to talk to him in quite a while. Whether he likes it or not, I will make sure it is out by the end of April.
so you said it would be out april but its way past then and the website is completely gone isnt it i can find it any more? sad

twibble

Back to top Go down